THE 2016 SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Dates: March 14th-16th, 2016
As part of the NYC Seminar, attendees will be able to participate in up to eight office visits, a welcome dinner with the Texas Exes - New York Chapter, and a networking reception with office visit hosts and Texas alumni in the city. Attendees will also have time for individual meetings and interviews at the conclusion of the NYC Seminar.
- Arts Adminsitration - Performing & Visual
- Media Careers (Ad Sales and Production)
- Public Relations
2016 Package Details
- Hotel - 3 night stay (Hudson Hotel - 58th St. B/W 8th and 9th Ave - by Colombus Circle and Central Park)
- Welcome Dinner on Monday Night
- Networking Reception on Wednesday Night
- 6-8 Office Visits within a specific field
Registration does not include:
- Transportation to and from New York City
- Breakfasts, lunches or Tuesday dinner. Note: only appetizers will be served at the Networking Reception on Wednesday.
- Local Transportation (airport transfers & subway/cab fare)
- Travel arrangements to and from New York City are the attendees' responsibility. Book airline tickets early to get the best available rate.
- Extra spending money will be required for meals and other items not included in the NYC Seminar package.
- Although the NYC Seminar ends on Thursday, March 17, attendees are free to make arrangements to stay longer at their own expense.
- All NYC Seminar activities (Welcome Dinner, Office Visits, and Networking Reception) are open to NYC Seminar participants only. Please, no personal guests.